1. Save acquired papers, magazines, business cards, tickets,
instructions, directions, work sheets, junk mail, bills, pamphlets,
passes, maps, invitations, flyers, coupons, advertisements,
2. Paint over with a thin wash of white paint and let dry.
3. Join papers together in strips using clear tape.
4. Live my life.
5. Write lists on the paper strips about the thoughts of my
life and activities experienced.
6. Develop lists to portray a physical interpretation and
a symbolic narration of my daily thoughts and tasks.